BIOAg Conferences & Proceedings
Additional Conferences & Proceedings are posted in the Organic Program HERE.
2017 BIOAg Symposium March 1, 2017 – A symposium and poster session on the Pullman campus featuring presenter David Montgomery.
Roots: The Foundation of Your Orchard’s Success. A session at the 2014 Wash. St. Hort. Assoc. annual meeting, Kennewick, WA, Dec. 3, 2014.
- Root physiology and function in the orchard (Lee Kalcsits, WSU, Wenatchee, WA)
- Optimal tree nutrition and fruit production begins underground – the apple rootstock story (Gennaro Fazio, USDA-ARS, Geneva, NY)
- Characteristics of tree root systems (David Eissenstat, Penn State Univ., College Park, PA)
- Roots and soil biology: managing the ‘microherd’ for maximum tree performance (Mark Mazzola, USDA-ARS, Wenatchee, WA)
- Question and Answer period
Saving Nature and Improving Agriculture: Where does Nature’s Wisdom Lie?
A symposium and poster session October 28th, 2014 on the Pullman campus featuring presenters Emma Marris and R. Ford Denison.
Dryland Organic Agriculture in the PNW: Meeting Opportunities and Challenges
A special symposium of the 2011 Washington Tilth Producers Conference in Yakima, WA on Friday November 11, 2011.
2008 BIOAg Research Symposium Proceedings
The third annual research symposium featuring projects funded by BIOAg grants.
2007 BIOAg Research Symposium
The second annual research symposium featuring projects funded by BIOAg grants.
2006 BIOAg Research Symposium
The first annual research symposium featuring projects funded by BIOAg grants.
Proceedings NW Symposium on Organic and Biologically Intensive Farming 2002
Cultivating Biological Connections. On November 8, 2002, CSANR co-sponsored this Symposium in Yakima, Washington, in conjunction with the annual conference of Tilth Producers. About 220 people attended, with half being growers, a quarter from universities, and the balance a mix of consultants, agency personnel, and commercial representatives. The symposium featured a poster session with over 45 presentations.