Measure to Manage (M2M)
Farm and Food Diagnostics for Sustainability and Health
In the News:
- Journal Publication: “Higher antioxidant and lower cadmium concentrations and lower incidence of pesticide residues in organically grown crops: a systematic literature review and meta-analyses” published in British Journal of Nutrition on July 11, 2014
- Blog post (July 11, 2014): New Meta-Analysis Identifies Three Significant Benefits Associated With Organically Grown Plant-Based Foods
- Blog post (June 30, 2014): Will Second-Generation Herbicide-Tolerant Crops Dominate the Weed Management Toolbox?
- Blog post (June 3, 2014): Pesticide Residues in Organic Food: Delivering on a Promise
- Dr. Benbrook receives Award of Excellence (pdf version) from The Organic Center
- Journal publication: “Organic Production Enhances Milk Nutritional Quality by Shifting Fatty Acid Composition: A United States-Wide, 18-Month Study” published in PLOS ONE on December 9, 2013.
- Blog post (December 9, 2013): New Insights Gained into the Role of Dairy Products in Promoting Healthier Diets
- M2M’s Pesticide Dietary Risk Analytical System, which provides information on pesticide residues in different foods, is available in beta
- M2M’s Pesticide Use Data System, providing the pounds of active pesticide ingredient applied per acre for various crops, is available in beta
- Journal publication: Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. — the first sixteen years
- All blog posts by Charles Benbrook
Our Goal: To develop, validate, and apply analytical systems quantifying the impacts of farming systems, technology, and policy on: