- Access the M2M Pesticide Use Data System.
- Blog Post on June 30, 2014: Will Second-Generation Herbicide-Tolerant Crops Dominate the Weed Management Toolbox?
- Journal publication (over 100,000 downloads!): Benbrook, C. (2012) “Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. — the first sixteen years,” Environmental Sciences Europe Vol. 24, doi:10.1186/2190-4715-24-24. Published: 28 September 2012.
Pesticide Use Data and Information
- The M2M Pesticide Use Data System provides information on pounds of pesticides used, rate and concentration of application, and the number of acres for all pesticides for which there is information available. Pesticide data is separated by crop, state, and year of application.
- A short introduction to the M2M pesticide use data sources explains where the data for the Pesticide Use Data System comes from, with an overview of the process involved in preparing the data for use.
- Information on the impacts of GE crops on pesticide use.
- Rotenone use in organic farming written by Brian Baker.