- Access the M2M Pesticide Use Data System.
- Blog Post by Charles Benbrook on June 30, 2014: Will Second-Generation Herbicide-Tolerant Crops Dominate the Weed Management Toolbox?
- Journal publication (over 180,000 downloads!): Benbrook, C. (2012) “Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. — the first sixteen years,” Environmental Sciences Europe Vol. 24, doi:10.1186/2190-4715-24-24. Published: 28 September 2012.
- Introduction to the M2M Pesticide Use Data Sources
- The M2M Pesticide Use Data System provides information on pounds of pesticides used, rate and concentration of application, and the number of acres for all pesticides for which there is information available. Pesticide data is separated by crop, state, and year of application.
- Information on the impacts of GE crops on pesticide use.
- Trends in Glyphosate use table
- Rotenone Use in Organic Farming written by Brian Baker
Blog Posts and Press Releases
- Blog Post by Charles Benbrook on October 2, 2012: Hard Lessons emerge from new study on the impact of GE crops on pesticide use.
- WSU press release