In the whirlwind of 2022, we are happy to announce the release of our 2021 Annual Report. If you’ve ever wondered about specific projects that CSANR undertakes, our annual reports are a repository of the Center’s lofty goals and accomplishments.
Highlights of 2021’s report include:
- The Value of Blogging as a means of Extension communication and education
- Partnership with the AgAID Institute, a $20 million USDA National Institute for Food & Agriculture funded project to bring AI solutions to agricultural production issues
- The WA Soil Health Initiative Roadmap and the role of SoilCon and virtual education beyond the pandemic
- A roadmap of the future development of a biochar industry
- Student and stakeholder engagement throughout Washington State
Be sure to check out the message from Chad Kruger, CSANR Director, for a productivity snapshot of the past five-year period. Spoiler alert: CSANR really is “the little engine that does”. Finally, don’t miss the 2021 BIOAg projects and highlights from previously funded projects.
We are incredibly proud of these accomplishments and invite you to take a look. As always, thank you for the continuing support!