The Experiences and Perspectives of Idaho Farmers. May 2010. A report on a 2009 statwide survey of organic producers by Dr. Jessic Goldberger, WSU Crop and Soil Sciences, Pullman, WA.
by crop and livestock, for both 2004 and 2005. Data from some certifiers is missing for both years.
Article in Sustaining the Pacific Northwest Newsletter
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture – Organic Agriculture
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service (ATTRA) Master Publications List
- Plant and Life Sciences Publishing
- Statistical review of organic agriculture in California
- Status of Organic Agriculture in Minnesota: A report to the Minnesota legislature: 2010
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) Project Reports
- USDA-ERS Organic Production Tables
- USDA-NASS 2008 Organic Production Survey
Some WSU Extension websites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.